We have been sent through this information which hopes to give us a clearer idea of what is happening with the LEA.
We have also been urged to comment on Birmingham’s Budget please feel free to check and comment.
The Education Sufficiency Requirements for Primary and Secondary mainstream places have now been published and can be viewed via the link below:
We are also running one final internal workshop to share information on the current and projected need for school places in the City at 3:30pm on Thursday 5th January 2016 in room G01A at Lancaster Circus.
If you would like to attend please let us know by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The workshop will enable you to:
- Understand Birmingham’s demographics and trends.
- Learn more about BCC’s strategy to meet need for school places (Basic Need).
- Help us to work together to ensure we have the right number of school places at the right time in the right place.
- Sustain quality of sufficiency places.
- Understand options for expansion – or decommissioning – to optimise capacity.
- Understand the management of fair access protocol.
(A separate document will be prepared for Early Years and SEN requirements and we will be contacting partners to share this picture in due course).
Education & Skills Infrastructure Team
Click email@example.com Call 0121 303 8847
Visit: Education & Skills Infrastructure l 1 Lancaster Circus l B4 7DJ
Post : Education and Skills Infrastructure I PO Box 15843 I 1 Lancaster Circus I Birmingham B2 2RT